New ASCI Business Operations Amid COVID-19
The health, safety and welfare of each member of our team, as well ASCI families and the general public, is a high priority at ASCI. As we slowly emerge from this pandemic and open our business operations, please see the reopening plan as it relates to the general public.
Reopening Business Operations:
- General Services will thoroughly deep clean, disinfect, stock, etc., each Friday while staff are working remotely.
- General Services will periodically clean the main and Rhonda D. Wright (RDW) buildings each day.
- Signs and floor markers are placed throughout our buildings to ensure appropriate social distancing, both internal and external:
- Examples: outside of entrance ways, stairwells, hallways in all buildings, receptionist workstations
FBI fingerprinting will remain modified to mitigate risk of exposure.
- ASCI will continue to offer fingerprinting services to both our caregivers and the general public Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The team has been trained in the necessary safety precautions and will turn anyone away who appears to be sick.
- All fingerprinting clients who are not caregivers are required to have an appointment in order to be seen.
- All fingerprinting clients will be required to wear a mask while in the building.
- All clients will be required to ensure the appropriate social distancing measures while on the premises.
- Community members will have a designated entrance into the RDW Building.
- Lift Empowerment will screen clients utilizing the visitor health screening checklists prior to entering the RDW building for FBI services.
Restroom Etiquette Protocol:
- Gloves will be provided upon entering the restrooms.
- To ensure restrooms are sanitized after each use, everyone will utilize disinfectant spray to sanitize the commode, sink handles and door handles upon leaving. Trash cans will be provided outside restrooms to dispose of the gloves, as well as hand sanitizing stations upon returning to respective work spaces.
- General Services will also be cleaning the restrooms periodically throughout the course of each day.
It is critical that everyone adheres to the reopening protocols and commits to doing their part to ensure ASCI remains a safe place for all.