Join ASCI for the Legal Wills and Power of Attorney Clinic
At ASCI, we know how important it is to plan for unexpected events. To assist those in need (or their loved ones) with estate planning who fall within 185% of federal poverty income guidelines, Duquesne Law School students will be at the Rhonda D. Wright Family Center on Thursday, March 12, to help prepare wills and/or complete Power of Attorney documents. We encourage families to take advantage of this FREE opportunity!
Top 10 Reasons to Prepare a Will
- To decide how your estate is distributed.
- To decide who will care for your children.
- To avoid a lengthy probate process.
- To minimize estate taxes.
- To decide who will handle your affairs.
- To disinherit someone who may otherwise inherit your estate.
- To make gifts and donations possible to your church or charity.
- To avoid greater legal challenges.
- To update your wishes if you change your mind.
- Because tomorrow is not promised!
There will be about 12-16 slots available, so RSVP as quickly as you can. To schedule an appointment, call 412-342-0600 and ask for Latoya Reed.
The event will be held at 8384 Frankstown Avenue in Pittsburgh, PA 15221.