There are many advantages to be gained from joining the ASCI workforce, some of them include: the skills that empower you to shape the future of children’s lives; a supportive team environment that helps you learn to overcome challenges by meeting them head on; and participating in a diverse work experience. It's all waiting for you when you join the ASCI team!
Our employees come to work everyday dedicated to preserving a safe, secure, and nurturing environment for our children. We are always looking for talented, innovative people who share that dedication. If that describes you, apply today, not only for a beneficial career move, but a rewarding experience as well!
A Second Chance, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for the positions listed below. Please click the job title below for a job description and to complete an online application.
- Critical Incident Caseworker
- Aftercare Specialist
- Child and Family Services Supervisor
- Respite Caseworker IV
- Permanency Caseworker IV
- Caseworker IV- Navigator
- Part-Time Family Services and Transportation Worker
- Frontline Caseworker I
- Family Service Transportation Worker
- Family Services and Transportation Administrative AssistantF amily Services and Transportation Supervisor