Get Your Child Vaccinated at UPMC Children’s Free Mobile Clinic this Summer
UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics, and Ronald McDonald House Charities of Pittsburgh and Morgantown are partnering to bring needed vaccines and other services to western Pennsylvania communities.
The following services will be provided:
• Vaccinations, ages 2 months through high school
• WIC (Women, Infants, & Children) form assistance
• Health and safety information
• Kindergarten registration information
• At-home activities for summertime
• Food and infant formula resources
All clinics will run from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the given dates and locations listed below.
Appropriate physical distancing measures will be maintained to ensure child, family and staff safety. As such, adults and children over the age of two are asked to arrive wearing a mask – masks will be provided if you do not have one. Additionally, all children must be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
For more information, contact the Care Mobile at 412-352-1059 or visit www.chp.edu for more dates and locations this summer.