Learn and Earn Corporate Internship Application Is Now Open
The Learn and Earn Corporate Internship Program is now accepting applications! This eight-week professional internship program is for young adults ages 18-24 who have prior work experience. Young people who are selected will be matched with major corporations and community partners throughout Allegheny County. They will earn up to $10.35 per hour for up to 35 hours a week. The internship will also include up to 24 hours of paid professional development for participants to build and refine their work readiness skills. Please understand that this is different from the traditional Learn and Earn program that is available to younger ages and does not require work experience. That application is not open yet.
Application Period: January 19 – April 2
Orientation Week: June 7 – 11
Work Experience: June 14 – August 6
Fill out the application now for a Learn and Earn Corporate Internship!
For any further questions, email Dr. Crystalline Barger.
Companies who sponsored internships last year:
- Allegheny County Homelessness Demonstration Program
- Buhl Foundation (sponsor)
- Citizens Bank (sponsor)
- City of Pittsburgh Department of Public Works
- City of Pittsburgh Departments of Permits, Licenses and Inspections
- City of Pittsburgh Department of Mobility and Infrastructure
- Representative Jake Wheatley’s Office
- Mansmann Foundation
- Mattress Factory
- Never Fear Being Different
- PJ Dick
- Presbyterian Senior Care Network
- Representative Summer Lee’s Office
- WSP (Sponsor)