- Every Child Touched by A Second Chance, Inc. Has a Right to Be Safe and Must Thrive.
- To strengthen and preserve healthy kinship families for children.
- A world where all youth are given an equal opportunity to grow into responsible adults; where abuse and addiction cycles are broken
- To educate communities in an effort to prevent the cycle of child, drug and alcohol abuse.
- To provide children and families with kinship alternatives as a primary placement option.
- To extend knowledge gained and expand organizational capacity with traditional and non-traditional constituents.
- To enhance long-term financial security.
- To maintain state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and operations.